JIB Medical provides the following services:
Annual complete check-up.
- This includes a complete physical exam and medical history, as well as electrocardiogram and laboratory tests as indicated.
- It is designed to address any current medical problems and to work with each patient to prevent as many future problems as possible and to help patients have as long, fit and healthy life as possible.
Apprentice exams (arranged by the relevant Apprenticeship Program).
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) exams are now performed by an outside physician to whom we can refer you.
- The pulmonary function portion of the exam (if needed) is NOT done at JIB.
- Appointments must be made in advance.
Dieticians - Available in person or online
Immunizations - Flu shots and most others
Optical department services located in the Electchester Shopping Center - Examinations for glasses or contact lenses.
Requests to perform prescribed tests from a patient’s doctor
- Smoking Cessation
- Lighten Up! Weight Loss program (telehealth visits only)
- Stress Reduction (in person and telehealth visits online)
To learn about our programs, click here.