JIB Medical provides the following services:
Annual complete check-up.
- This includes a complete physical exam and medical history, as well as electrocardiogram and laboratory tests as indicated.
- It is designed to address any current medical problems and to work with each patient to prevent as many future problems as possible and to help patients have as long, fit and healthy life as possible.
CardioPrevention Program (CPP), a unique program created to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease. Click here for more information on the CPP.
- If a patient wants to add the CPP to the annual exam, it is important to request it in advance.
- As extensive as the CPP is, for the patient the only noticeable difference is a harmless and painless sonogram of the arteries in the neck. The additional labs and exam do not require anything extra of the patient.
- A limited number of CPP’s are scheduled weekly, so some might have to be deferred to a later date
Follow-up visits for ongoing care from previous visits, including acute and chronic conditions, discussing results, ongoing preventive care and others.
Appointment request – Requests for appointments for any reason on short notice, if an opening is available.
Acupuncture (for pain management only).
Apprentice exams (arranged by the relevant Apprenticeship Program).
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) exams are now performed by an outside physician to whom we can refer you.
- The pulmonary function portion of the exam (if needed) is done at JIB.
- Appointments must be made in advance.
Dieticians for one-time or ongoing counselling on nutritional health and practices.
Immunizations - Flu shots and most others.
OSHA required evaluations.
Optical department services (optometrists, glasses)
Pediatric visits - (check-ups, illness, immunizations, camp exams, school forms).
- Most non-contrast x-rays of any body parts.
- Ultrasound of most organs
- Bone density
- Mammography and breast sonograms.
- ECHO cardiograms
- Carotid sonograms, including Carotid IMT (CIMT), for the CPP.
Requests to perform prescribed tests from a patient’s doctor:
- Laboratory work.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Radiology tests done in the department.
- Pulmonary function testing.
School forms (all levels)
Specialty appointments (limited).
- Ophthalmology and optometry.
- Gynecology and obstetrics
To learn about our programs, click here.